Thursday, July 23, 2009

i'm back!
at least for now..i've almost forgotten the existence of this lil' small cyberspace of mine
the past 3 months was like a walk to eternity
doing things that i am not good at it at all
and seeking every possible solutions i could lay my hands on
thank god there is Google!
now i understand why all my programmer buddies likes to say the word "Just Fucking Google It!!!"
i'm always afraid of doing a full site in css, but with this revamp project that has been biting my ass for the last 3 months
i had no choice but to embrace it
well..that's just a nicer way to say it
but in reality, it is more like if i dont do it, i'd better die tryin'
and now looking at a site that is almost done
i am suddenly wee bit proud of myself that i've been able to crawl through those hard times and make this site work!
cant wait for the site to be lived and proudly add it into my portfolio
i think i should move on, to do other things that i want to do
unless i am planning to become a programmer
i guess what i know now about executing a design should be enough for me to become an art director
i wanna start doing design, designs that really belong to me
designs that i can proudly shout out "IT'S MINE!!!"

but it will be even better if i could do designing and executing my own work
the satisfaction will be even greater!
especially when i get to solve problems on ie6!
talking about ie6, it is such a nightmare to the modern web developers
i still cant understand why there are so many people out there still using ie6!
they will never know what they've been missing if they dont switch to a better browser
and microsoft should prolly just stop the usage of windows ME or windows 2000 and for crying out loud, WINDOWS 98 by forcing them to upgrade!
these OSs are the main culprit to the still large amount of ie6 users out there!
but again, i gained great satisfaction squashing those ie6 bugs and for those that i cant, maybe i'll just pretend they dont exist
wahahahahahahaha!that is what i do best!

on a lighter note
i have so many things to do during my time away from work
but the most important one will be to do up my portfolio
that has been a looooooooongggg overdue for years
but nevermind, better late than never
*sayang own head

and i think i will try not to drive as often as i could
cycle everywhere i go
and maybe risk myself for being knock down by idiotic drivers
buy a macbook pro!!omg omg omg!
the thought of it is making me smile
but maybe i will just change my mind very last minute
which is something i always do
but nevermind, can save money and allocate more fund to upgrade my pc

take pictures take pictures
my camera miss me and i miss her (or him?i forgot)
do a multitouch screen panel using the pdf manual i downloaded online
seems interesting and not very expensive to achieve
do some freelances to get money before i finish up my savings and have to beg for money on the streets

ok...long post and i had to read back what i wrote about
i think i am having stm nowadays
going off work..yawn...
gonna be a long day tomorrow

p/s:
gees...
yasmin ahmad is on life support now after the surgery
i hope she will be fine and get through all these

No comments: