Wednesday, March 12, 2008

there are times i wished i could turn back
so that i can get to know you better
at least you won't seem like some passerby in my life...
no matter how perfect my life is now...
somethings are just irreplaceable...

i've not thought of you for quite sometime....
but lately...you keep coming back into my dreams
which sometimes...
you're not even there...all i can feel is your presence...
but i don't remember how you looked like anymore
the only thing real about you is
the clustering tears at the corner of my eyes when i wake up
i wish i could believe in heaven or hell
at least i will know that we might meet again one day...
at least the death of any of my loved ones won't be something i fear each and everyday
at least...i know when i leave...you'll be waiting for me on the other side....

No comments: