Friday, February 15, 2008

even though i'm having the longest holiday i've ever had for chinese new year
it still ended like a swift of wind
i did nothing but rot...and take pictures
and oh ya...
getting news from many of my friends that they will be getting married soon
oh well...it's inevitable, especially when you are my age
soon..they will be bringing their kids out with them no matter where they go
one good thing is that...
my dad is cool and he's not like other parents
he never nag me that it's time to find someone and get married
gees...imagine having kids!
i am still a kid myself...and will be the worst influence to my child
anyways
i don't really like kids
ok...maybe they are nice to play with for a while
when they are still toddlers...
what if they grow up and become rebellious like i was?
i really don't know how did my dad dealt with me when i was in my teenage days...
must be a pain in the arse lor
so..to save the troubles..maybe is good to go without kids

er...this post is about chinese new year
i shouldn't have sidetracked so much
i took tonnes of pictures this chinese new year..
i think most of it are just wasting my camera's shutter count...
went to melaka...eat eat..walk walk & talk cock...
took tonnes of pictures again...















































No comments: