Saturday, January 19, 2008

hey!
life is never gonna be worst than this...
so cheer up will ya?

*super duper long pause*

january 2008 is half way through....and the lunar new year is around the corner
and my car will be sucking dry my wallet again later as it enters the workshop
my life has been upside down and seriously.....there is nothing to mention about it...
i officially certified myself as a no lifer...
or to be more appropriate...i choose to be a no lifer...
nothing seems to interest me anymore...
my self-esteem is getting lower and lower and one day...i will eventually slam my body on the ground and move like a worm...

ar...wait...i forgot to mention...
thanks dad...for the wonderful gift...at least it brightened up my day a little...
and for those wonderful people who got cheated by my icq birthday notification
thanks for the wishes...i can now have another birthday specially for y'all

i will keep telling myself things are gonna be just fine over and over and over and over again
or i am just mere pathetic...and waiting for someone to save me from drowning...
*starts singing....i need a hero~

p/s : taiwan is in such a mess now...their politic is the dirtiest in the world...tsk tsk tsk...politicians are just a bunch of clowns...my neighbour who was a MP was assassinated last friday, see lar...join politic will cost u your life...opposition party will wanna kill you, even your own people will wanna kill you...tsk tsk tsk

pp/s : and oh ya....accio cash!

2 comments:

May said...

huh? ur birthday? When???!!

earthkid said...

hahahahha...notchet lar...aiyo...please dun be like my other friends and come wish me on teh wrong day...hohohohehe