Wednesday, December 05, 2007

christmas is coming!
jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~
but i won't be around for christmas
because a best friend of mine is getting married on the 25th and i'll have to rush back to segamat from work on christmas eve..
maybe this will be the first time i will be celebrating christmas with my parents!
i should prolly get them something nice to eat...
like a log cake or turkey or something
hmmm...the food won't taste nice after 3 hours of driving back...
or maybe we can have a special mamak christmas eve supper...
that would be something special
too bad there aren't any really nice western restaurant in segamat...
but i guess it's the company that counts...
and actually...i'm pretty excited...coz finally one of my best friend is getting married...
and i'll get to play pranks on the groom
ya know...after all those wedding jobs i've done...
i would consider myself pretty expert on figuring the best way to torture the groom
hohohoho...
this will be fun~

it's weird not spending my christmas with you...
hugs...sorry i had to go back...
hope you'll have a splendid christmas...

p/s : damn it...stupid windows xp is giving me so much problem..bill gates is like so freakin rich...it won't even affect him if i'm using 'ahem' version of xp...why does he needs to be so particular about it!now even installing the new msn messenger requires IE7, which is not a freeware...damn..this is really pissing me off!!maybe i should really consider buying a mac...a mac book pro will be a great birthday present from my parents...since they've never really bought anything for me on my birthday...hohoho..i am going to be a bai gar zai!my money are of better use like a 70-200!i am getting so near to it now and i'm so excited!

No comments: