Monday, September 10, 2007

i want a 70-200 F4 IS!!!
i want a 70-200 F4 IS!!!
i want a 70-200 F4 IS!!!
i want a 70-200 F4 IS!!!

okay~
enough of bimboiticness in my blog
i can't wait for another photographic trip
miss karen (bukan nama sebenar)...
when will u be getting your DLSR?
u are waiting for canon to zhap lap so you can get cheaper goods is it???
then u'll have to slow slow wait lar...
and mr. remi
yu buy your camera so you can KEEP it is it?
i suggest you frame it also lar~

in the meantime
canon came out with heart breaking news for 30D users like me...
they've launched the 40D about a week ago
so i'll be expecting the price of 30D going down slope
nikon also don't wanna loose
so they launched D3 and D300
so now you'll be expecting quite some D1x and D200 on FTZ...
some people are just so rich...
that they can afford to change gears like changing clothes...
sigh
why my father is not lim goh tong ar?
life is always not fair one...

but i know even if the whole world turn its back upon me
i will still have you by my side...

don't ask me why suddenly got this phrase
i just feel like expressing it
can ar?

i think i need to go to bed...
too many condoms is bad for your health...







2 comments:

magicwizard said...

aunty ar.. you can frame my body ok! you see me got time to sleep or not? everyday oso camping in office you think i can hang the canon around my neck? nia mah... :P

earthkid said...

hanar hanar...u quick quick come arachnid lar...then we can go take pictures together...nabei...so garang for wat?diu lor..remember to bring camera to PD oso..hehe..i wan u to help me take one sunset jumpoing shot...hooray~