Saturday, April 21, 2007

this is the first time in my entire life
that i really appreciated my childish looks

it all happened when....
i drove down to damansara uptown for my favourite wanton mee brunch
and as usual
i dislike putting on my seatbelt
ok..i know it's wrong...against the law..harmful to my life...
but it's really something very annoying to my neck
i always thought it was only a short distance...
of coz i will put it on if i'm driving long distance...

anyways
at the u-turn at damansara uptown to kayu ara...
there were a bunch of policemen....
dah lar kena..
i didn't even thought of pulling my seatbelt down...
so i was stopped...
the policeman was about to issue a compound to me...
he looked at my licence
and looked at my face...
he asked me wether am i studying?
wiithout even thinking
i said yes
and then he gave me another chance...
and he even told me to drive safely
because i'm only a high school student....

this is one helluva lucky encounter...
i promise i will put on my seatbelt next time
mr. policeman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! budak sekolah menengah?? hahahahahahahhahhahaha =)) dia tipu encik polissss!! tangkap diaaa~~

earthkid said...

wahahhahahahaha....saya mana ade tipu???encik polis yang kata saya menengah....hehehe..blek