Tuesday, November 28, 2006

at one point of my life...
i really thought that i've found something...
something that i've always wanted
but somehow...
things are just not like what it seemed
or maybe i'm not making the best outta it...

or maybe i'm just bored at work...
and tired and frustrated....


ya..laugh at me and say that i'm useless...
which is something i won't admit usually

i don't work for long hours...
so i don't deserve the right to be tired...
or frustrated...
but mentally..i am...
i am afraid that i am not up to the standard...
afraid that i can't finish my tasks...
i am even afraid when i go back on time...
as the people in my office stays till night falls...
what is the fucking wrong with me?
............

i guess i'm just a fucking spoilt brat...
and i deserve a few fucking slaps to make me know...
what i want in my fucking life...
and fucking stop complaining...

No comments: