Tuesday, February 28, 2006

my poor little red car...

i wish my poor little red car can drink water rather than petrol...

our beloved prime minister has announced late last night that the price of petrol will increase 30 cents immediately at 12am after the announcement.I felt my heart's sinking...now..per litre of unleaded petrol will cost RM1.92...for every litre i use...there will be an additional 30 cents burden slamping on my shoulder...the distance from here to Segamat is approximately 220km, per km of my car will consume about 14cents of petrol...every one trip back and forth Segamat will cost me about RM62...not including the tol...geezz....i wish i can ride a bike back...or maybe cycle back to segamat...sigh~

but at least...dear PM promised that there will be no increament of petrol price again this year..and yet of coz...it has increased 30 cents...come on...why there is no one to invent something to replace petrol???where are all the smart peeps whom invented bombs and nuclear weapons..got move your ass...and at least contribute something to the world~~!!!

2 comments:

ChristinE said...

lrt is my best fren *giggles

earthkid said...

haha...then don't complain that you have to take like 1 and half hours or 2 to travel from your place to ur workplace..hahaha...go change to a nearer place lar..