Saturday, July 23, 2011

LEGO Fair @ Bangsar Village II

This is a super old post
Was at bangsar to visit my favourite banana leaf rice and saw that there was a LEGO fair in Bangsar Village II and totally went gaga over it
So I started taking photos, luckily I wasnt the only one who was acting like an idiot, there are a couple more people around who was with their huge ass DSLR and macam very pro taking close up shots of the display
ok lar..i am just using my old but reliable nokia N95 to do the job, so please do bear with the picture quality
I've always loved LEGO, just that it's a little too pricey for me to even go down the road of collecting it, and since they are getting more & more creative..there are plenty of themed collection such as Star Wars, Pirates Of Caribbean, Races, Kingdom, Ninjago...and they even have helikopter!! Opps, I meant Harry Potter
Thus I really dont think it's wise for me to even start thinking about it, I guess it will be better for mankind and myself if I just appreciate it from far
































































No comments: