Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wohoo~~
just bought puggy's new key at ebay
can u believe that naza peugeot is selling rm700++ for a new one?
damn fucked up man...
they should just got robbed the bank...
sometimes i regret bit buying a continental car...

but ah well...
puggy still rocks...
thought he's been draining my bank account like nobody's business...
in 2 more weeks time
need to go change puggy's starter motor too...
a couple months ago
i've been realizing that puggy will make weird cranking noises every time i start the engine
it did freak me out a little...
but i was too busy to really do anything about it
until these couple of weeks
it has become more frequent and sometimes...
he just refuse to start up
so i finally got my lazy ass up and drove down to the workshop
and found out that i'm having a faulty starter motor...
and to replace a new one...it will roughly cost me about rm600 to rm700

ok lar......
come to think of it...
it is not that bad lar...
rather than the workshop throwing me a nuc bomb by telling me
"i think your ECU is gone...you will need to change a new one and it will take about a month to ship it from UK, and it will cost you roughly rm9000"
aisay...i still need to color code puggy...when can i do it ar??

ok...anyways
i am going back to segamat this weekend!
wohoo~!
finally...
i miss home so much lor
i miss my parent's constant nagging
i miss my mom's home cooked food
i miss dad talking to me about almost everything( except tech stuffs...he is a noob~and refuse to learn)
i miss my room full of comic books
i miss washing puggy on the porch
i miss home lar...
sigh~

No comments: