Thursday, November 29, 2007

damn..i need a photography trip
every night
i can hear my camera crying because he is like so not used...
sorry aunty karen (bukan nama sebenar) ...last saturday wasn't a good time because my cousin was visiting me from singapore..
tak kan i bring him along to pulau ketam right...
why you upload so little photos from pulau ketam only ar?
my whole december's weekend is like all packed up..so many weddings..give ang pao until i feel like getting married also so i can get other people's ang pao...
weekend please come...i didn't manage to give puggy a bath last weekend...
so i'll be like spending double the time to make him cleaner this week...it's vacuum time!

damn...i think i really like my new blogskin..just by looking at it makes me feel happy...
you're keeping me sane in all these insanity

2 comments:

Aina said...

Background with red color shud bring out more xmas feel ma~
Eh, ur earthkid cant spell, i think spell shoud have 2 L ler.. ur is 2 E! ape ni?

earthkid said...

hehe...i cnat speel mah...don't wan red..see liao very headache...blue is nicer...hehe